Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) is defined as a multi-disciplinary approach to deterring criminal behavior through environmental design. CPTED strategies rely upon the ability to influence offender decisions that precede criminal acts by affecting the built, social and administrative environment.
Write 3-4 pages using proper APA format describing what is the field of Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) and identify some of the strategies that deter crime in urban communities.
- Please use the IP title page provided in the course material folder.
- Your SA score should not be more than 30%.
- If your last posted assignment is more that 30% you will get a zero score.
- In-text citations and a reference list are also a requirement.
- You need to have at least 8 cited sources this assignment.
- Please ensure that all cited sources are credible