Throughout this anatomy & physiology course, many different types of learning methods were utilized to increase the overall comprehension of material. The overall goal of this course is to build a solid systems foundation in anatomy & physiology, while also building upon the application of learned knowledge and differential diagnosis.
Consider and answer the following questions :
- Do you feel that you successfully met the course objectives? If not, what do you feel would have supported your ability to succeed? Rationalize and explain your answer.
- Interpret physiological processes for select body systems.
- Examine select body systems across levels of organization.
- Differentiate the role of the nervous system across functional divisions.
- Do you feel that BioDigital Human allowed a more comprehensive understanding of anatomy & physiology material? Explain your answer.
- Do you feel that the course discussion exercises contributed to your differential diagnosis skills? Rationalize and explain your answer.