You will be given the opportunity to pull together everything you have learned into a cohesive classroom plan for a three to five year old preschool program. The following is the make-up of your classroom.
You have 12 students total::
1. Eight students are typically developing.
2. One student has an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
3. One student exhibits the following behaviors but has not been diagnosed with any particular learning need or disability.
a. Limited Language
b. Jumps from activity to activity
c. Engages only in parallel play
4. One student who has a Sensory Processing Disorder (e.g. she is sensitive to light, sound, smells, and textures such as paint, sand, glue, and clothing and she avoids physical proximity to people).
5. One student who is both cognitively and linguistically advanced.
For this classroom plan, you must show your administration or director that you have the necessary strategies in place to effectively instruct each of your 12 students based on their individual needs.