Develop a 2–3 page summary paper and respond to the following:
- Evaluate the three programming languages chosen by you and support your choice with rationale. Each programming language has pros and cons, and the developer must make an appropriate selection based on the needs of the organization.
- Select one specific language to design and develop your website. Make the selection on the basis of your evaluation. You should also consider and include at least one additional program language and provide justification for why the design, purpose, and structure of your website will benefit from the language chosen by you. Support your decision with a rationale. For example, you can consider the following attributes for selecting the language:
- Features, functionality, data collection, and navigation
- Organizational considerations (cost, turnaround time, existing infrastructure, and the desire to meet growth needs)
- Compatibility with various web browsers (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome)
- Appraise the design (layout, color scheme, length of development time, scalability, and expansion) of the website and the intended target audience. Identify the specific functions that should be created with the programming or scripting language of your choice.
- Estimate the time or cost needed for developing the website.