Finalize your sustainability initiative by combining parts 1 through 5 of the sustainability initiative assignments:
- Sustainability initiative proposal
- Analysis of the costs and benefits associated with your initiative
- Evaluation of how your initiative will improve patient care and outcomes
- Evaluation of how your initiative will reduce waste
- Suggestions for community partnerships and education programs
Compile 6- to 8-page paper of your sustainability initiative. Include diagrams, flowcharts, and other visuals that support your initiative.
Create an annotated bibliography that contains each article you identified in the Weeks Two through Five Article Search assignments and include it in your paper.
Create a 2-minute executive summary video to advocate for your initiative. In this video you are to petition to the leadership for resources to enact the initiative. Be sure to include the following:
- Summarize the initiative
- Discuss short- and long-term sustainable needs
- Stress to leadership the required resources needed for the initiative
- Identify obstacles
- Emphasize the benefits of the initiative
Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).