Create a 10–15 slide PowerPoint® presentation (excluding cover and reference slide) that addresses the following:
Analyze the relationships among CONPLAN, NIMS, and ICS.
- Differentiate between CONPLAN, NIMS, and ICS, and explain how to apply the role of each to interagency relationships.
- Examine and explain the following relationships and provide examples to support your findings.
- CONPLAN and NIMS
- NIMS and ICS
- ICS and CONPLAN,
- CONPLAN, NIMS, and ICS.
You may consult the Library, your textbook, the internet, other course material, and any other outside resources in supporting your task.
PowerPoint Formatting Directions:
- Use one basic slide design and layout.
- Limit slides to between 6 and 8 lines of content.
- You may use pictures, charts and graphs to supplement your material as long as they do not take up the entire slide.
- Use bullets for your main points.
- Use speaker notes to explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience.
- The presentation should contain a cover slide and a list of references in APA style.