Technology manager: Research and present to your group three technology options (asynchronous or synchronous) which facilitate collaboration among group members. The group must decide on which option would best fit the group’s needs. You might even consider using that technology to meet.
Project administrator: Research group contracts. Create, share, and gain consensus on the group’s contract. It must address expectations for the group and what happens when expectations are not met.
Project manager: Create and present a calendar/timeline showing meeting times and deadlines which allow the group to finish the project on time. Make adjustments after considering the group’s feedback.
2. Complete a paper based on your role and task
· Insert the chart above at the top of your paper with the names of each group member next to their roles.
· Share your role and task.
i. Technology managers will report the three technology options that they researched, and provide a summary of the process used to select one. State which one was selected, and why it was chosen over the other two options.
ii. Project administrators will share the process of creating and coming to consensus on a group contract. Include the contract in your paper.
iii. Project managers will share the process of creating a calendar/timeline. Include the calendar/timeline in the paper.
· Discuss one challenge and, more importantly, how it was overcome.
· Discuss how the ideas of your readings by Pink, Duckworth, or Tuckman relate to teamwork situations in an online environment. Connect an idea to this assignment. Cite relevant material in APA format.