- How do theory, ideology, and ethics play a part in the creation of criminal justice policy?
- Identify a specific public policy and discuss the theory and criteria behind its creation.
- What are the complications in criminological theory of explaining causation?
- How does ideology impact the construction of criminal justice policy?
- People expect criminal justice policies to be morally principled. Describe how ethics frame or are incorporated into criminal justice policy.
- How is translational criminology seen as an effective way to bridge the gap between practitioners and researchers in creating policy?
Use at least 2 peer-reviewed reference sources, and be sure to use APA style for the references and the corresponding in-text citations.