You are working to develop an online venture. It is your goal to make a difference. Whether your project is for-profit or not-for-profit, you must raise revenue (in the case of a not-for-profit you must sustain the cause), so you will need to use one of the online business models. In developing a plan, you must take into consideration the potential ethical concerns, social impacts and legal issues involved in undertaking the venture.
In a well-written paper, develop a plan that addresses the above considerations. You should also include the following in your plan:
- a basic overview of the online venture, including its mission;
- the type of online business model to be used for the venture;
- a summary of how this venture will appeal to various cultures;
- an analysis of the affects this venture might have on various cultures;
- any ethical issues this business can address, could encounter, or both;
- potential risks associated with operating an online venture such as this one;
- strategies for protecting privacy;
- discussion of any needed copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets, if applicable; and
- potential benefits brought about by this venture.