- Define crime, its relationship to the law, and the two most common models of how society determines which acts are criminal.
- Describe the government structure as it applies to the criminal justice system.
- Identify choice theories and their assumptions in regards to crime.
- Describe the components of the criminal justice system and the criminal justice process.
- Identify ethical challenges in criminal justice.
Include information learned from the CJi Interactive activities in your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.