Discover critical thinking is an important part of problem-solving, decision-making, and everyday life—personally and professionally.
Review the “Infographics” Lynda.com® video.
Write a minimum 350 word summary of your current career path or your desired career.
Include the following:
- Describe a specific career goal or pathway that you would like to pursue.
- Create a career plan in which you explain the decision-making steps required to achieve your goal.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your plan.
Create a decision-making process infographic for your plan in an appropriate format. This can be done using Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Microsoft® Publisher®, Microsoft® Word, or sites like Easel.ly®, Visual.ly, and PiktoChart®, or any other infographic software. In your infographic, you must show the steps of your Decision Making Process. Either post as a separate document along with your paper, or embed it into your paper. If you use a ppt. slide, do not submit a “slide show”, just one slide showing your steps.
- Label your career path or your desired career.
- Identify the stages of the decision-making process that will help you achieve your goal.