Share any ideas that you’ve gained, insights you have, or other “lessons learned” that you feel will help yourself and others be more successful writers in future real-world situations.
Answer questions such as
- What top personal target have you identified to improve your writing most?
- What features and ideas in the course were most helpful? Least helpful?
- What is the biggest surprise you had?
- How do you rate your own participation in this class?
- In what specific ways can you keep growing as a writer after this class?
This entry was posted in Academic Writing, education and tagged insights you have, or other "lessons learned" that you feel will help yourself and others be more successful writers in future real-world situations., Share any ideas that you've gained.