Think about a popular TV show that you watch that focuses on small-group dynamics. This could be a popular TV drama, focused on the workplace,
- Create a group training presentation based on the communication deficiencies displayed in the video. Your training plan may be in the format of your choice.
- You may choose a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes, or an equivalent multimedia program or technology application, such as video, audio, or web conferencing software.
- Include the following in your group training presentation:
- The communication skills the group must implement to become more effective
- The roles each member must adopt to become more effective
- The leadership skills the manager must demonstrate to become more effective
- Appropriate managerial actions to mitigate communication obstacles
- Conflict management strategies to encourage positive outcomes
- Include a reference slide.
Format your training presentation according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.