Latest Event Updates
Discussion: 150 words
- The uses of the notes to the financial statements
- The significant information found in the auditor’s report
Differentiate between the logical and the physical views of file systems.
Describe the functions and purposes of the file directory.
1) Describe programmed, interrupt driven, and direct memory access. Provide an example of an I/O device for each access method..
Write a brief overview about the economy in Oman, making a small comparison between 2018 and 2017. If there is a significant change please mention the reason. For example the Natural gas showed a 100% change and this is because Oman discovered a new gas field which is Mabrouk Khazzan.
Tina, one of your friends, approached you and proposed a partnership in a new venture that she is planning to start—a fashion boutique that will sell women’s clothing and accessories. She told you that she leafed through several books on how to prepare forecasts and pro forma financial statements, but the books were geared toward existing firms that have several years of historical financial statements on which to base their projections.
In this assignment, you will review the accounting concepts and financial statements presented in this module to critically evaluate the challenges faced by your friend in her new business venture.
Respond to the following points:
- If your friend asked you for advice on how to prepare forecasts for a new fashion boutique for women, what would you tell her?
- As a potential partner, what would be the important financial statements to be in place for an initial assessment of the venture? Provide details and justification of each choice.