Latest Event Updates
Discussion: 150 words
- The uses of the notes to the financial statements
- The significant information found in the auditor’s report
The deduction for qualified business income received a lot of praise and criticism in the press from the time it was introduced in November 2017 to the present. Find reliable articles that explain at least two arguments for and against the QPI deduction. Explain whether you agree with these positions and why.
While servant leadership can be connected to biblical principles and Christianity, it is not exclusively tied to it. In what ways do the principles of servant leadership cross religious and cultural lines? Justify your opinions by providing specific examples. 1-2 pages with references please.
Answer:The following instructions contain information about your goal statement, which is a required part of your application to Walden University. Please focus only on the information requested about you, your background, and your future goals. You are strongly encouraged to carefully proofread, grammar check, and spell check your goal statement. Overall writing presentation and clarity are very important.
Name: You must provide your full name (first and last) on your goal statement for it to be accepted by admissions.
Degree and concentration: You must clearly indicate to which degree program you are applying as well as the concentration you wish to pursue within that degree program.
Content: There are five sections described below. Please include the following information when preparing your goal statement. While not required, we strongly suggest that you format your goal statement by heading each section with the headings shown below. Write your information in paragraph form and do not use bullet format under the section headings.
Please note that applicants with incomplete goal statements will not be considered for admission.
- Why are you interested in the Master of Social Work (MSW) program at Walden University and what are your plans after you receive your degree?
- What influenced you to choose the field of social work?
- Describe your previous undergraduate and graduate academic experience; if you do not have a background in social work or a related field, you may want to explain how you plan to apply your prior academic skills to social work.
- You may include any experiences (e.g., study abroad, unique work or research experience) that influenced your choice of the MSW program at Walden University.
- Explain any inconsistencies in your academic record or work experience. If your GPA is not what you would have liked, explain special personal, physical, or family circumstances that may have adversely affected your GPA.
- What is your prior work experience? Include any volunteer work and/or extracurricular activities that complement your career decision. If you do not have any relevant experience, you should indicate this.
- Include in this section personal qualities (e.g., interpersonal skills, team work skills, etc.) you possess that you believe will contribute to your success in your field and graduate study.
- Indicate why Walden would be a good match for you and your future goals.
- What interested you about Walden (this could include courses, faculty, and / or research projects and facilities)?
- Why are you interested in an online program?
Discuss the traits, behaviors, and leadership style you would expect to see in a person who identifies as a servant leader. In your response, include discussion about the following.
- In what ways can servant leadership be considered a vocation?
- When people commit to being servant leaders, what does that mean about the types of behaviors they exhibit and prohibit personally and within the organizations they are leading?
- How does servant leadership differ from traditional forms of leadership? With at least 2 APA references. 2 pages. Thanks. Address all the 3 questions.
Define below medical coding concepts and differentiate between them?
1) First listed diagnosis
2) Principal diagnosis
3) Secondary diagnosis
4) Principal procedure
Nursing should not ‘borrow’ theories from other disciplines.” Refute this statement by providing specific examples from your current nursing practice. Describe the importance of increased nursing collaboration with other disciplines.
Your initial posting should be at least 400 words in length
Examine the concept of “employment at will” and the public policy exceptions to it. How does it fit with the issue of “wrongful discharge”?