Latest Event Updates
Discussion: 150 words
- The uses of the notes to the financial statements
- The significant information found in the auditor’s report
Give a plausible example of a three-variable research problem in which partial correlation would be a useful analysis. Define X1, X2, and Y. Make sure that you indicate which of your three variables is the “controlled for” variable ( X2). What results might you expect to obtain for this partial correlation, and how would you interpret your results (e.g., spurious correlation, mediation, moderation, and so on)? 600 words
The literature review of a dissertation is more than a “book report” that summarizes a set of research articles. The literature review is a synthesis of ideas. This synthesis illuminates a gap in the research literature that can be filled by additional research such as a doctoral dissertation. In this assignment, you will synthesize the articles you summarized in the Topic 2 assignment, and you will describe how the synthesis of the articles informs a gap in the research that your dissertation study will fill.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Refer to assignment from Topic 2 and the related instructor feedback on the assignment.
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Locate your completed assignment form Topic 2 and the feedback from your instructor.
Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) that synthesizes the 10 studies you summarized in the last assignment. Do that by including the following in your paper:
- statement of common findings addressed in each of the articles.
- A statement of the conclusions that can be drawn when the articles are taken together as a single entity. What is the overall message of the group of articles? (Synthesis) (Benchmarks: Critically appraise and synthesize existing research.)
- A discussion of how these studies, when taken together, inform the research gap that your dissertation will fill.
Does your company (or school) have a current disaster recovery plan? What are some of the activities involved in it? Do you feel confident that your company (or school) is prepared to survive a major disaster? Why or why not?
DQ requirement: Note that the requirement is to post your initial response no later than Sunday and you must post one additional post during the week. I recommend your initial posting to be between 200-to-300 words. The replies to fellow students and to the professor should range between 100-to-150 words. All initial posts must contain a properly formatted in-text citation and scholarly reference.
what is the urethra structure disease (USD) ?
what is the symptoms of (USD)?
what is the causes and effects of (USD)?
what is the different between urethroplasty and urethrotomy treatment for (USD)?
why urethrapasty good for long-term success than urethrotomy?
can you please answer this question as paragraphs?
for example sub heading
1- urethra structure disease
3- couse and effect
Explain the significance of information systems security policies and the challenges and issues associated with ineffective or nonexistent policies in an organization.
Propose three methods that organizations can use to increase the acceptance of policies within their organization. Explain the potential challenges of implementing these methods.
Provide two postings for full credit.
Use an APA Reference.
An Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) is a very important policy within organizations to define acceptable employee behavior when accessing company resources.
Use an existing AUP that you are familiar with, such as from a current or previous workplace, or search on the Internet for an example AUP to complete this case study.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
Describe the purpose of an Acceptable Use Policy you have selected and explain how the AUP helps provide confidentiality, integrity, and availability within the organization.
Explain methods that organizations can implement to help ensure compliance with the AUP, mitigate their risk exposure, and minimize liability.
Describe methods for increasing the awareness of the AUP, and other policies, within the organization.
Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Use APA format for this Assignment.
Assume that you have knowledge that the nurse working with you on your unit has been illegally using drugs. Discuss your professional obligations and institutional obligations to disclose this. Discuss the referral sources for impaired nurses in your state. Analyze the impact of this issue on your advanced practice role as a practitioner/administrator/educator.