Latest Event Updates
I do think that ethic is plays a very important role in the accounting field. A business, investor or manager, having knowledge of the fundamentals of accounting ethics and their purpose allows to have less financial trouble and to avoid legal troubles. The professional accounting organizations establish codes of ethics and integrity standards that their members must follow to in their practice such as GAAP. On the other hand unethical behavior can affect for example personal trading, insider trading, and fraudulent financial reporting are areas of high concern.
- Construct a hypothetical 95% confidence interval for a hypothetical case of your choosing. Use your own unique choice of mean, standard deviation, and sample size to calculate the confidence interval. Select one (1) option provided below and analyze what will happen to your confidence interval based on the option you selected:
- The confidence changes to 90%.
- The confidence changes to 99%.
- The sample size is cut in half.
- The sample size is doubled.
- The sample size is tripled.
Provide a rationale for your response.
Create a presentation with a minimum of 10 slides about the uses and limitations of the U.S. Food & Drug Administration’s (FDA) requirements on product labeling for public safety.
Group policies are designed to allow IT administrators to prevent explicit users from engaging in specific activities. Application of group policies is an IT function. In your opinion, who do you think, within the organization, should be involved in making the decision about how group policies will be implemented and which users or groups of users will be impacted by those policies? Explain your position. Also include in the discussion the need to properly balance risk and benefit to the organization
What are the differences in owner liability in proprietorships and partnerships versus corporations?
What do market value ratios indicate? Identify some market value ratios.