Latest Event Updates
In this assignment, you will research an emerging market and create a PowerPoint presentation for your manager.
Review the following scenario:
You have been hired as business analyst and have been given a project to research an emerging market. Your manager wants you to select an emerging market from the Business Perspectives for Emerging Markets 2012–2017 Report for this task. Your manager wants to evaluate your research skills, critical thinking skills, and your ability to analyze data and report on the data with the creation of a PowerPoint presentation that covers the specific requirements of the task (see below):
You may refer to the following Web sites for research:
Part 1: Overview of the Nation
Provide the following information about the country you selected:
- Brief History
- People and Society
Part 2: Detailed Analysis of the Nation
Provide information that covers the following criteria:
- Examine the components, such as liquidity of debt, equity markets, existence of some form of market exchange, and regulatory body, that explain why the country you selected is considered an emerging market.
- Identify techniques that were used to classify the country you selected as an emerging market.
- Explain at least three factors that would lead an investor to invest in the country you selected as an emerging market.
Develop a PowerPoint presentation with 10–12 slides with detailed speaker notes. In addition, include Title, Summary, and Reference slides. Use the country’s flag and colors to best represent the country. Use three or more scholarly resources when preparing your presentation. Apply APA standards to the citation of sources.
Using the Northern College Health Services visit volume in Appendix 6-1 on page 113 of the textbook, for this assignment, you will be providing a forecast of the number of clinic visits for November 2008 using the average change, confidence interval, average percent change, moving averages, and exponential smoothing forecasting methods. Use the Internet or Strayer Library to research at least two (2) examples of the forecasting methods being used in health services organizations.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Explain each step in the forecasting process for each method.
- Provide a brief summary of your researched health services organizations implementing the forecasting methods.
- Provide a forecast of the number of clinic visits for November 2008 using each method of the forecasting process.
- Conclude which forecasting method provides the best forecast, and provide a rationale for your conclusion.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate forecasting strategies and methods.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in quantitative methods for health services.
- Write clearly and concisely about quantitative methods for health services using proper writing mechanics.
Conduct research in the CSU Online Library, and write a paper discussing the various considerations for an initial public offering (IPO) or a bond refunding. Use at least three peer-reviewed sources other than the textbook to support your discussion; at least one of the sources must be from the CSU Online Library. The paper must be in APA style format and a minimum of three pages in length.
Research at least two articles on the topic of emerging enterprise network applications. Write a brief synthesis and summary of the two articles. How are the topics of the two articles related? What information was relevant and why?
Provide the references in your responses.
Follow APA format throughout even for the references.
Follow an introduction, body and conclusion style of writing your response.
Please write atleast a 300 words.
Imagine you are working on a project where the project manager does not analyze the critical path Identify and discuss a key problem the PM is creating for the project and the client. Next, explain the benefits that will come when you re-address your project scope and the impact to the critical path. Provide a rationale to support your response