For this discussion:
- Identify a research question from your professional life or career specialization that can be addressed by a one-way ANOVA.
- Indicate why a one-way ANOVA would be the appropriate analysis for this research question.
- Describe the variables and their scale of measurement.
- Discuss the expected outcome.
Ethics plays a major role in the auditing process and profession. Discuss the ethical theories that can be utilized to deal with issues that can arise during the audit process. Address the following topics: 800-1000WORDS ATLEAST
- Explain how you could establish a framework using these theories to support an audit.
- Highlight the key principles of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA’s) Rules of Conduct.
- Compare and contrast their rules against the rules used in international audits under the International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants (IESBA).
- What does independence mean in an auditing context?
- Compare and contrast in fact and in appearance, and illustrate their differences.
Please list what you think is the one most problematic item in his analysis. Explain in detail why that item is the most important and use a brief mathematical underpinning (if possible) to show how it might change McCarthy’s financial results from Exhibit 4 of the case. For example, might it have an impact on Working Capital, some other inventory item, etc.? Again, this is just an example; you can utilize any item you wish.
One way to monitor a company is to break it into different centers or business units. For example, a Revenue Center oversees the sales teams while the Cost Center focuses on making the product or delivering the services. If the company maintains a store or locations that handles both revenue and costs, this is called a Profit Center. Managers of each center have their own budgets and are held accountable for achieving it.
Analyze the most common responsibility reporting systems. From your analysis, argue at least one (1) pro and one (1) con of using responsibility reporting system
Analyze the major pros and cons of preparing annual company budgets. Identify at least two (2) critical budget line items that you believe are essential for managing your company. Provide a rationale for your response.
A major client of your company is interested in the salary distributions of jobs in the state of Minnesota that range from $30,000 to $200,000 per year. As a Business Analyst, your boss asks you to research and analyze the salary distributions. You are given a spreadsheet that contains the following information:
- A listing of the jobs by title
- The salary (in dollars) for each job
The client needs the preliminary findings by the end of the day, and your boss asks you to first compute some basic statistics.
Background information on the Data
The data set in the spreadsheet consists of 364 records that you will be analyzing from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The data set contains a listing of several jobs titles with yearly salaries ranging from approximately $30,000 to $200,000 for the state of Minnesota.
What to Submit
Your boss wants you to submit the spreadsheet with the completed calculations.