1. READ “Is Technology Detrimental for Society?” Follow the directions at the end of the essay and take one side of the debate as the topic of your essay.
2. MUST INCLUDE an INTRO paragraph, 2-3 BODY paragraphs, and a CONCLUSION paragraph
3. EACH paragraph must be 5-7 FULL sentences
Given a real-life application, develop a confidence interval for a population parameter and its interpretation.
Scenario (Information repeated for deliverable 01, 03, and 04)
A major client of your company is interested in the salary distributions of jobs in the state of Minnesota that range from $30,000 to $200,000 per year. As a Business Analyst, your boss asks you to research and analyze the salary distributions. You are given a spreadsheet that contains the following information:
- A listing of the jobs by title
- The salary (in dollars) for each job
You have previously explained some of the basic statistics to your client already, and he really liked your work. Now he wants you to analyze the confidence intervals.
Background information on the Data
The data set in the spreadsheet consists of 364 records that you will be analyzing from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The data set contains a listing of several jobs titles with yearly salaries ranging from approximately $30,000 to $200,000 for the state of Minnesota.
What to Submit
Your boss wants you to submit the spreadsheet with the completed calculations. Your research and analysis should be present within the answers provided on the worksheet.
1.what is risk management ?
2. What is vulnerability assessment?
3.what is the relationship between risk management and vulnerability assessment
4. What is the difference between safety and security
Please respond to the following:
- An important step in developing a projected (pro forma) income statement is to create a sales forecast and calculate anticipated revenue for the business. Imagine you are creating a business: develop a sales forecast and estimate revenue for the first year of operation, and describe the process you used to arrive at your estimates.
- The three (3) primary causes of cash flow problems in a business are accounts receivable, accounts payable, and inventory. Imagine you are creating a business: identify one (1) cause of cash flow problems that you believe will be the most challenging for your company. Next, discuss the strategies you will use to mitigate problems in this area.
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read Ellen Martin’s article, The Ethics of Big Data (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
Based on the article’s content, respond to the following:
- Describe the microeconomic principles being used. What is the impact for demand?
- Evaluate the different market structures that big data benefits the least and the most from.
- While data collection may benefit the business community, discuss the concerns for consumers as big data proliferates.
Your initial post should be a minimum of 300 words.
Describe two classic motivational theories and how each is used in the management of organizational behavior. What are the pros and cons of both theories? How do these two theories apply to today’s healthcare organizations in the context of how they could be used to motivate employees?
Should be 2 – 3pages in length in Times New Roman 12pt. font.
Complete in a Word document, APA formatting with references.
This week’s DB requires you to outline the SWOT for your Pet Food(Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats).
Within your Original Discussion Thread identify which of the product’s STRENGTHS you will leverage in your marketing activities. This means you should choose a minimum of one Strength and give a detailed explanation of how that “S” will be the one that will allow you to develop a solid marketing strategy.
When responding to your peers, make sure to point out what Weaknesses and Threats could affect their proposed marketing activities.
To avoid formatting confusions, please follow the template provided within 2-2 Final Project Part I Milestone One: SWOT Analysis & Discussion
An easy way of identifying the SWOT elements is using the following reasoning:
“S & W”: Both are considered INTERNAL FORCES, this means that the company can influence them and control them. E.g.: W – High Price (the company can lower the costs) /// S – High Brand Recognition (the company can advertise more or less to modify the recognition)
“O & T”: Both are considered EXTERNAL FORCES, this means that the company cannot influence or CONTROL them. E.g.: T – Competition (other brands on the market) /// O – New Distribution Channels (offer the product through retailers other than SNHU pet store)