Leadership competencies are essential to the success of health care leaders. Many of these competencies are developed through on-the-job training, administrative fellowship programs, professional conferences, and graduate education. As a student, it is important that you are able to assess your own leadership competencies and develop a professional improvement plan to hone your skills and become an effective industry leader. For this Discussion, you examine the ACHE leadership competencies and consider how you might improve your own leadership skills.
- Review the document, ACHE Healthcare Executive 2016 Competencies Assessment Tool, which is in this week’s Learning Resources. Focus on the leadership competencies.
- Reflect on whether you meet these leadership competencies, and consider your strengths and weaknesses.
Post a cohesive response to the following:
Assess whether you meet the ACHE leadership competencies. Then, recommend at least three strategies to better meet competencies by building on your strengths and improving your weaknesses. Defend your recommendations. Support your response by identifying and explaining key points and/or examples presented in the Learning Resources.
Global imbalance is an element to crisis. List the current elements that could lead to a global crisis at this moment in time. Essentially, look at the current global economic situation and post where the red flags are and why using all the tools and theories we have covered in this International Economics class.
Demonstrate your ability to research current theory on change management and compare ,contrast and evaluate the suitability of different models for various scenarios.
Students need to research current change management theory by :
1. Researching a range of current academic journal articles related to the selected change management topic
2. Explaining clearly what the current change management literature is saying about the topic.
3. Interpreting the research to demonstrate an understanding of the literature and be able to explain what it means in terms of today’s organisations.
4. Drawing supported conclusions as to the validity of current change models discussed in the literature.
Select one of the major change forces listed below. For your selection, provide a brief explanation of the type of organizational change required to help manage that force.
A. Generational change (millennials)
B. Artificial Intelligence (robotics)
C. eCommerce (the age of the Internet)
D. Globalization (technology-driven solutions)
Imagine that you are a financial manager researching investments for your client. Use the Strayer University library, located at https://research.strayer.edu to research the stock of any U.S. publicly traded company that you may consider as an investment opportunity for your client. Your investment should align with your client’s investment goals. (Note: Please ensure that you are able to find enough information about this company in order to complete this assignment. You will create an appendix, in which you will insert related information.)
The assignment covers the following topics:
· Rationale for choosing the company in which to invest
· Ratio analysis
· Stock price analysis
Write a ten to fifteen (10-15) page paper in which you:
1. Provide a rationale for the stock that you selected, indicating the significant economic, financial, and other factors that led you to consider this stock.
2. Suggest the primary reasons why the selected stock is a suitable investment for your client. Include a description of your client’s profile.
3. Select any five (5) financial ratios that you have learned about in the text. Analyze the past three (3) years of the selected financial ratios for the company; you may obtain this information from the company’s financial statements. Determine the company’s financial health. (Note: Suggested ratios include, but are not limited to, current ratio, quick ratio, earnings per share, and price earnings ratio.)
4. Based on your financial review, determine the risk level of the stock from your investor’s point of view. Indicate key strategies that you may use in order to minimize these perceived risks.
5. Provide your recommendations of this stock as an investment opportunity. Support your rationale with resources, such as peer-reviewed articles, material from the Strayer Learning Resource Center, and reviews by market analysts.
Usefulness statement of cash flows. Problems in preparing a statement of cash flows
Would it be easier to form a cartel in a market with many producers or one with very few producers?
What market structure does a cartel have?
What four conditions would reduce cheating in a cartel?
Why do cartel agreements usually breakdown? Why are the inherently unstable?
If the members of your class were to attempt to form a study-reduction cartel, which individuals would have the greatest to gain from the cartel: those who study little or those who study long and hard? Which ones would have the greatest incentive to cheat on the cartel?
Integrated throughout the entire paper the SLU core value of Responsible Stewarship.