There are six different art genres listed horizontally across – African, Renaissance, Impressionism, Cubism, Surrealism, and Pop Art. These same six genres are listed vertically as well. Each box on the grid reflects a common meeting point for the genres listed horizontally and vertically. In these boxes, you are asked to explain either a similarity or a difference between the two genres. Similarities/differences could include artists, time period, style, geographic location, critical response, etc. Using information you included in the grid, write a 1-2 paragraph summary in the area below the grid, for each genre relationship that further analyzes the global, historical, and stylistic perspectives for each genre comparison.
What aspects of the academic and practitioner literature did you find particularly applicable to Dr Marshs scenario?
Choose a company that you are hypothetically creating for the project. This fictitious company needs to be identified by:
- Domestic or International
- Type of Partnership/Corporation
- Number of employees
- Years in business
- Yearly revenue
- Any complaints that have been lodged against the company
- Any other pertinent information you deem necessary
It is critical to make the best of every interaction with the customer.
Address the following:
- Summarize the key product/service offered by your organization, including the role of the customer service department or direct service required to make a sale to the customer.
- Create and defend a diagram or flowchart detailing the service delivery process. The chart should clearly identify each contact point (e.g. frontline employee, supervisor, delivery, etc.) before, during, and after the purchase. Your defense of the diagram should detail the role of each contact and assess why each role is critical to the entire service delivery process. (For assistance, review Service Delivery lecture tab and click here for a Service Delivery Infographic).
- Analyze at least three possible contact point failures in the service delivery process for your organization. Why do you consider these to be possible contact point failures?
- Justify recommendations to prevent or address the potential contact point failures and enhance service delivery in your organization. Be sure to consider how customers will benefit by your recommendations.
- Defend a statement positioning the brand around the new/improved services.
a. Do you agree or disagree with the statement, “The customer is always right”?
b. Are you willing to negotiate to achieve customer satisfaction?
Explain your answers using personal experiences or stories and examples that illustrate both positive and not-so-satisfactory ways to handle difficult customers.
How would one define business intelligence (BI)? Identify and briefly discuss a real-world application of BI?