Event-Driven Architecture (EDA) is the latest step in the evolution of microservices and serverless technologies. In an event-driven architecture, systems emit and process events in a loosely-coupled fashion. These environments promote asynchronous communication and adaptability.
In your initial post, briefly describe the concept of an event-driven architecture and explain two benefits that modern organizations can realize if the adopt this architecture.
Respond substantively to at least two other students’ posts. In your peer responses, please compare the benefit(s) that others in the class have suggested for adopting EDA to your own list. Discuss the significance of the benefits mentioned in your classmate’s initial post in the context of microservices in the cloud.
Find an article regarding a recent data breach. In APA format write a 1 to 2 page paper on the incident. Be sure to
- Find out about the company such as how long have they been in business?
- Did they have an incident response plan or team?
- What was the outcome?
- Who was affected?
- What would you have done?
- Be sure to properly cite your references both in text and at the end.
The chart you select to represent your data will be influenced by many factors. Kirk (2016) has put each chart into the five main families below:
- Categorical: Comparing categories and distributions of quantities values
- Hierarchical: Charting part-to-whole relationships and hierarchies
- Relational: Graphing relationships to explore correlations and connections
- Temporal: Showing trends and activities over time
- Spatial: Mapping spatial patterns through overlays and distortions
Select a chart type from the text and discuss what the chart is used for and why you selected it. (The author has included a lot of different chart types in our course book).
Create a step-by-step IT security policy for handling user accounts/rights for a student who is leaving prematurely.
You will need to consider specialized student scenarios, such as a student who works as an assistant to a faculty member or as a lab assistant in a computer lab and may have access to resources most students do not.
Discuss ways organizations have built a CSIRT. What are the components to building an effective and successful CSIRT team?
Include at least 250 words in your reply.
Indicate at least one source or reference in your original post.
Essay topic assignment: “Select a type of small or medium size business and address the why, how, and what of applying NIST Cybersecurity Framework. 3 pages APA format