Create and compile the following:
- A 175- to 350-word Executive Summary of the completed project using Microsoft® Word
- A 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes to present the Request for Proposal (RFP) and recommendations to the CEO
- A final copy of your IT Infrastructure Review and Upgrade Recommendations (a single document that combines all the work completed each week)
- Verify your summary includes the following:
- A list of business and functional requirements, such as business intelligence, data management, and security
- The recommendations must be justified in the context of the stated requirements and include new and emerging technologies, such as cloud computing, SaaS, IaaS, virtualization, and Big Data
- Ensure that references are cited and that the paper follows APA formatting guidelines.
View the news article or google FIU solar panels
Do an analysis that includes the idealization, support reactions, internal forces, and deflections on the frames used to support the solar panels.
State and justify all assumptions. Choose the appropriate methods.
What does the term Computer Security mean? Who is involved in computers security at an organization and what is the security system development life cycle (how is that different form SDLC discussed in previous week)?
Your response should be 250-300 words
Please cite your resources in APA format.
What limitations or constraints are present when implementing cryptography in systems?
Due to your organization’s tremendous growth, the director of your IT team has chosen to reorganize the department for including specialized positions in the area of digital forensics. You have been asked to create a description of key characteristics in which the incumbent for each of two specializations must show proficiency so that your director can assign positions to the appropriate personnel.
Research and select at least two news articles on each of the two specific topics related to digital forensics, with the exception of promotion announcements. Compare the two, explaining the differences and identifying any similarities between them.
To complete this assignment:
- In your web browser, go to https://news.google.com/.
- Search one of the following five terms: “digital forensics,” “computer forensics,” “database forensics,” “mobile device forensics,” or “network forensics.”
- Select two specific articles, each covering a different topic, from the list of results of your search.
- Write a 3- to 5-page Microsoft Word document in which you:
- Explain how each article relates to digital forensics.
- Summarize key areas of knowledge of the first concentration.
- Summarize key areas of knowledge of the second concentration.
- Compare the two concentrations according to the key areas of knowledge.
A PowerPoint Presentation based on four different conflicts you have encountered in doing a project. These conflicts can be work related or personal conflicts. The presentation will consist of 5 slides from each group member and must have at least 1 academic reference for each slide. Neither textbooks nor Wikipedia can be used as references. The cover slide and reference slide do not constitute part of the five slides per group member. The presentation will follow APA format in a number 12 font.
For each slide, you are to only use bullet points and or pictures, diagrams, charts etc. In the notes section of each slide, you are to write 85-100 words explaining the slide. Each group member is required to do this for each of their slides. You should use in-text citations and references. These must be in APA style.
Class is “Negotiation and Conflict Resolution”.