- Discuss three nonverbal differences you might encounter if you are transferred to manage a company in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Your response must be at least 200 words in length
The improvement of student achievement has been a hot topic in education for years. This assignment will allow you to review some of the initiatives designed to improve student achievement and to offer critiques on their effectiveness.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Write a paper (1,750-2,000 words) that looks at government or educational initiatives designed to improve student achievement. Include the following in your paper:
- Locate an empirical research study conducted within the last five years on a governmental or educational initiative designed to improve student achievement. Topics may include use of Common Core standards, Career and College readiness, STEM instruction, differentiated instruction or use of technology in the classroom. Provide a link to the study.
- Discuss the following: problem, purpose, method, design, research questions, and results.
- Evaluate the validity of the results and discuss the practical implications for practice.
- Critique the effectiveness of the initiative.
- Discuss global influences that impact the initiative in relation to student learning.
Research jobsite safety and determine why safety has become so important in our industry. Aside from the lose of life and limb (worst case scenario) there are many more reasons safety has jumped to the forefront of our business. Your essay should contain at least 2,000 words. it should clearly explain how and why safety has moved from just a casual objective to the most important on any given project
Workflow Assessment for Health IT Toolkit Workflow can be defined as a term used to describe the action or execution of a series of tasks in a prescribed sequence
Some of the issues may include displacements caused by natural or human-made disasters, poverty, discrimination, or government policy. Other relevant topics include homelessness, exploitation, overcrowding, environmental discrimination, or degradation. Write a brief summary of the information provided in the article(s)and your reaction to the information. Write a minimum of 350 words.
Identify and briefly discuss one recommendation that should be followed when using a corporate blog for branding, marketing, or public relations purposes.
Final essay must dispel a commonly held myth in American culture. To produce a successful essay students must choose their topic wisely.
Submissions will be graded as formal writing. Use MLA conventions at all times. All proposals should be written in paragraph form. The tone of the submission should be to try to convince the reader (me) that this topic will work for the final research essay. Proposals will be graded according to if they are thorough and complete. Although there is no minimum or maximum length for this assignment, it would be difficult to accomplish these goals without submitting at least three pages of writing and a works cited.
● Essay topics must be about current cultural myths.
● Your myth must be commonin the USA. By common, we mean held by a large majority.
● There must be a negative consequence to the myth of some kind your final essay will attempt to reverse.
● There must be available traditional
and non-traditionalresearch to prove your claim.
● Avoidoverly political, awkward, and controversial topics.
In your proposal you must:
● Propose a preliminary thesis for your final essay.
● Explain why this issue matters in our world. What are the harmful consequences of the myth?
● Spell out how you will prove this myth exists.
● Reveal how you will prove this myth is false.
● Describe at least one way you will use non-traditional research to support your claims.
● Identify at least two formal research sources you have found that will appear in your final essay.
● Include a works cited for all sources referenced.