Provide an example of tacit knowledge and an example of explicit knowledge.
Explain what “Athens has to do with Detroit” and how our definition of engineering illuminates engineering codes of ethics.
Your CEO, Rebecca Clary, will be meeting with the company’s Board of Directors, a group of 5 people who ensure the company is running smoothly. The meeting is in one week and she cannot wait for your completed analytical business report. She needs a short report immediately so that she can prepare a presentation for the board of directors.
Your task is to write a 2-3 page memo report discussing the reasons why the company is investigating more flexible work practices, the methodology for determining the most appropriate work practice, and the results of your research to date
The purpose of this assignment is to help you develop effective questioning skills for surveys and interviews with individuals and groups. A researcher must select the type of survey or interview to conduct and develop questions to address his or her topic. It is important to understand the advantages and disadvantages of using surveys and interviews to collect data and the type of data (quantitative or qualitative) the results will produce.
Your discussion should include the following components:
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of conducting interviews.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of conducting surveys.
- Determine which type of survey or interview (or both) you would use to collect data for your applied research project (explain your answer).
- If you will use interviews to collect data for your applied research study, describe the type of interview (structured, semi-structured, unstructured, nondirective, focused, telephone, or Internet based) or focus group styles you would want to use and prepare 10 sample questions.
- If you will use a survey to collect data for your applied research study, describe the type of survey that would be most appropriate for your topic (Likert scale, rating scales, or open-ended questions) and identify whether it would produce quantitative or qualitative data. Prepare 10 sample questions.
- Discuss the data collection and analysis technique you would use (manual or electronic) and provide the rationale.
- Explain how you would analyze the data collected if you actually conducted the survey or interviews.
AT LEAST 300 WORDS.
Support your rationale and analysis by using at least two resources from professional literature in your response.
Deliver an elevator pitch that describes your professional background and experience for a potential employer during a job interview.
Identify a team that you are currently participating in or a team with which you have worked in the past. Identify norms, rules, and any explicit ground rules that were developed for the team. Even if the team did not have an explicit mission statement, as you reflect on the team goals and objectives, develop a team mission statement for the team.
Your response must be at least 400 words in length
In your own words, define professionalism, and explain why it is so important. Then list examples of how a professional should appear, dress, and act.
needs to be at least 250 words.