While servant leadership can be connected to biblical principles and Christianity, it is not exclusively tied to it. In what ways do the principles of servant leadership cross religious and cultural lines? Justify your opinions by providing specific examples. 1-2 pages with references please.
Discuss the traits, behaviors, and leadership style you would expect to see in a person who identifies as a servant leader. In your response, include discussion about the following.
- In what ways can servant leadership be considered a vocation?
- When people commit to being servant leaders, what does that mean about the types of behaviors they exhibit and prohibit personally and within the organizations they are leading?
- How does servant leadership differ from traditional forms of leadership? With at least 2 APA references. 2 pages. Thanks. Address all the 3 questions.
Examine the concept of “employment at will” and the public policy exceptions to it. How does it fit with the issue of “wrongful discharge”?
What examples of leadership have you seen in working with others at your practicum setting as well as in other situations? What have you observed that inspires you to be an effective leader? What challenges have you noticed? How does this relate to your personal leadership style? How can you, as a leader, facilitate the translation of evidence into practice? What leadership skills aid this process?
For this Discussion reflect on what makes a leader effective and how insights from theory as well as previous endeavors can be applied to planning for and implementing a change related to the translation of evidence into practice.
- Consider evidence-based changes currently underway or recently achieved in your practicum setting. Analyze the practicum environment, examine data, and refer to theory to identify a need for a change you would propose.
- Reflect on examples of how leadership influences the translation of evidence into practice from within your practicum setting.
- Identify an evidence-based change appropriate for your practicum setting.
- Think of two or three instances that demonstrate how you have been able to—or, if not applicable, how you could—apply leadership skills in your practicum setting. Then, reflect on the results of your DiSC Assessment, completed in NURS 8300. What strengths and/or challenges have you encountered, or might you encounter based on your personal leadership style? In what ways do you need to grow as a leader?
By tomorrow Wednesday 3/6/19 6 pm write a minimum of 550 words essay in APA format with at least 3 references (see list or required readings below). Include the level one headers as numbered below:
Post a cohesive response that addresses the following:
1) Based on your practicum experiences, discuss the influence of leadership on the translation of evidence into practice. Provide specific insights gained from theory as well as from changes currently underway or recently achieved in your practicum setting.
2) Propose an evidence-based change for your practicum setting. Be sure to justify the need for this change using data.
3) Explain how you might apply theory as well as observations gathered from your practicum site to planning for and implementing the proposed change.
As health care delivery within the global community moves towards a greater degree of digitization, there will likely be more technical challenges health care delivery organizations must face as they move from their existing legacy systems to those that are digital.
In this Discussion, you will compare and contrast an electronic medical record (EMR), electronic health record (EHR) and a personal health record (PHR).
The Institute of Medicine has recommended that electronic health records (EHR) should possess eight core functions including:
• Health information and data
• Result management
• Order management
• Decision support
• Electronic communication and connectivity
• Patient support
• Administrative processes and reporting
• Reporting and population health
To prepare for this Discussion, research the Internet for information on EHR, EMR, and PHR, such as can be found at the Web site, http://www.healthit.gov/providers-professionals/benefits-electronic-health-records-ehrs.
In this Discussion, address the following:
• Identify the primary differences between an electronic medical record (EMR), electronic health record (EHR), and a personal health record (PHR).
• What are the primary technical and design complexity issues with delivering these eight core functions? Choose one issue and identify how you would address it.
• How does the integration that is required between the EHR and other middleware products vary depending on whether one is running locally, on an office-based LAN, or online within an ASP model?
Illustrate your points in the context of a patient’s visit to a health care provider.