- What questions do you have about the overarching Unit 5 assignment? Although not due until the end of the class, it is important that you begin planning for this project early in the course. What are your initial thoughts about how you will approach this assignment? Explain.
- Using the product you chose in Unit 1 discussion board, List two features of the product and assess how they transform into benefits for you; determine consumer behavior towards your product as compared to their current behavior towards your competitor’s product. Discuss how the product fits your lifestyle or psychographic.
- Based on Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, what level of need will your ‘improved’ product meet? Explain.
- Draft a mission statement for your product and set three (3) specific applicable marketing goals which you would like to meet in your marketing strategy
Organizations often require managers to write short articles for newsletter or blog publication. Becoming comfortable writing this style of commentary for a general audience is important in an era in which media can be authored by anyone.
*The focus of your work will be social responsibility of (Organic Valley). This is a public relations-style article.
be sure to cite in the body of the post and add a reference list in APA format
Finding the Perfect Message
Understanding the features and benefits of a product is essential to forming the overall marketing plan’s creative message. Brands use creative appeals to connect with the customer target markets. Product features transform into benefits for the customers to meet their wants and needs.
Provide a brief description of ORGANIC FOOD PRODUCT(Organic Valley) .
- Discuss how the product fits a lifestyle or psychographic.
- List two features of the product and assess how they transform into benefits for your target market.
be sure to cite in the body of the post and add a reference list in APA format.
Discuss the notion that a key marketing goal is to change the consumer’s idea of a “want “to a “need”
Coca-Cola has introduced a new flavor: Orange Vanilla. The roll-out follows successful launches of Cherry Coke and Vanilla Coke plus diet versions. How should this new item be launched?…
- Read: the Press Release from Coca Cola’s website: “Introducing Orange Vanilla Coca Cola… (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.” and this CNN Story (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- What is Coca Cola’s motive for launching this new product? Do you believe it will succeed?
- Identify the primary message strategy (cognitive, affective, conative) you feel best matches the launch. Explain why you think it will be the best approach.
- Choose the type of advertising appeal (fear, humor, sex, music, rationality, emotional, scarcity) that fits this product introduction. Justify your choice.
- Choose the type of executional framework you feel would work best and justify your choice.