Chad is a 45-year-old man currently in prison for raping 3 women. Chad had met these women on separate occasions at a bar. In each case, he put Rohypnol in their drinks when they were not looking. He would wait for the drugs to take effect and then take each of his victims to the bathroom and rape them. He reported the rapes were about feeling powerful, and he liked feeling as if he had control over these women.
Write a 500- to 600-word paper on the etiology behind the sexually deviant behavior in this case.
Include the following:
· Describe the sexually deviant behavior.
· Choose 2 theories for possible causes of the behavior. Identify precursors from the case study to support your ideas.
· Compare the tenets of each theory, and explain how they apply to the case study.
1. What steps can companies take to protect trade secrets?
2. With more persons working from home, how does one separate data intended for the employer from what might be considered personal property?
3. What policies could be put in place to ensure employees adhere to safe guidelines regarding the use of confidential company data?
In discussing Organizational Excellence, let’s start with an analysis of your organization or one with which you are familiar. Take the Organizational Diagnosis Questionnaire that is found above. Provide a detailed analysis of what is working and what is not working.
Write 350–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Research at least 2 sources (which may include your textbook) to support your response.
- Compare and contrast all of the types of contracts listed in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), Sixth Edition.
- In your opinion, which is the best type of contract? Why?
- Which criteria would you use to determine whether it is better to contract out the work or develop it internally as part of the project?
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Include an introduction and a conclusion in addition to your 3 paragraphs. Be sure to include references, and format your submission in APA format.
- Explain how the “Award Winning” company can benefit from using the BSC method as a strategic control system based on the information in the business case.
- Explain why the “Award Winning” company was successful from the financial perspective of the BSC method.
- Explain why the “Award Winning” company was successful from the customer perspective of the BSC method.
- Explain why the “Award Winning” company was successful from the business process perspective of the BSC method.
- Explain why the “Award Winning” company was successful from the learning and growth perspective of the BSC method.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis of the business case and identify any potential weaknesses, challenges, or risks the “Award Winning” company may face in the future. Explain how the BSC method can be used to help mitigate the weaknesses, challenges, or risks.
- Apply APA style referencing and use expository writing style to develop your answer.
- Respond to a minimum of two of your fellow learners by debating the facts about the application of the BSC methodology to help control strategy implementation.
1. How does Tesla compare with its key competitors?
2. Currently, how global is Tesla in terms of its products/services and operations? Justify the need for the company to expand overseas and assess the benefits due to such expansion. Analyze the challenges that the company is likely to face in moving into different international markets. Describe the core competencies/advantages of the company and its ability to transfer them to different international locations.
- Do some research on recent trends in business analytics such as Google Analytics, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, machine learning and so on.
- Focus on one trend and discuss its relevancy to your business or any business you would like to discuss.
- Consider how these analytics tools would impact business decision making.